England Basketball has introduced two brand new initiatives this past year to help anyone get involved in basketball regardless of age, gender, size or ability. Keep reading to find out more about Ball Again
and IM Basketball
Over the age of fifteen?
- Did you used to play basketball at school, college or university?
- Not quite ready to play formal basketball?
- Bored of the gym and looking for a new way to exercise?
- Would you just like to play basketball for fun?
- Do you enjoy watching basketball and fancy trying it for yourself?
England Basketball has the answer - Ball Again is a relaxed way to get back into the sport, or even try it for the first time. With new sessions being added all the time, the chances are there'll be something happening near you. Why not visit our bespoke session finder
and join the growing number of adults who ball again!
Still in education?
- Would you like to play regular games of basketball?
- Do you find the rules of normal basketball too much hassle?
- Wanting more basketball in your school?
- Nowhere to play since you've moved to university?
- Have you thought about starting your own basketball session but didn't know how to go about it?
Designed by young people, for young people, and available from England Basketball, IM Basketball
is the simple way to create and play games of basketball, indoors or outdoors, in both traditional and modified versions of the game. To find out more, and watch our step-by-step guide to IM Basketball, please visit www.imbasketball.co.uk