Vacancies Within The Pathway
This page lists current coaching vacancies within the pathway.
Advertising your vacancy is free to all current England Basketball affiliated clubs and partner organisations. To advertise here please in the first instance send a website link to where the post is advertised on your own website to email@example.com
- if this is not possible please email either a Microsoft Word or PDF document through, complete with all details and clearly specify a closing date for applications.
City of Sheffield Hatters
- are looking for a volunteer coach for their Women's Leeds lEague teamfor the 2013/14 season. If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Medway Park Crusaders
- are recruiting an elite coach for their Men's team and Academy. For full details see the Job Description
- are looking for a Level 2 coach to theur U16 team. The commitment is 2 x 2 hour sessions per week. For more details contact Brian Prince, email@example.com
- are looking for coaches for their National League teams, see the attached job description
- are looking for coaches to join their junior program. We have a number of paid coaching opportunities within schools throughout Surrey, as well as voluntary positions within the Club's junior teams. Appointed coaches would be mentored by the Club's Director of Coaching and supported with their continuous professional development. This may include the opportunity of traveling to Poland to visit Euroleague club Asseco Prokom Gdynia, where we have established a link to their academy. A Level 2 Coaching Qualification is preferred, but not essential, as Goldhawks would support prospective coaches in obtaining coaching qualifications. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org